A question lies always within me, a question I desire an answer to from that Only.
As I hear the voices of many others, not certain of which comes truly from You, I wonder what should I turn to and where is the right path I should lay my feet on. If they claim this as unholy, should I then feel abashed or even ashamed of myself, even if I am a creation under Your holy hand? Am I not a temple of You, as You say I am, that should deserve this great attack of faulty, slanderous name? An attack comes not from enemies or any other man, but from my beloved fellows and friends.
As is in Psalm 55,
As I hear the voices of many others, not certain of which comes truly from You, I wonder what should I turn to and where is the right path I should lay my feet on. If they claim this as unholy, should I then feel abashed or even ashamed of myself, even if I am a creation under Your holy hand? Am I not a temple of You, as You say I am, that should deserve this great attack of faulty, slanderous name? An attack comes not from enemies or any other man, but from my beloved fellows and friends.
As is in Psalm 55,
"If an enemy were insulting me,
I could endure it;
if a foe were rising against me,
I could hide.
But it is you, a man like myself,
my companion, my close friend,
with whom I once enjoyed sweet fellowship
at the house of God,
as we walked about
among the worshipers."
Was it Your voice I heard?
Is this Your answer I see?
Will Your shelter I reach?
Can I tell?
Can I tell?