Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Integrity or Depravity

Here's something I heard today that made me feel so disappointed:
"While I read through one of the resumes, my tears almost dropped when I saw how the child has suffered, which gave me the will to help her."

It seems that there's nothing wrong about the expression or sentence since it was just someone who deeply sympathized the life of others. But, in my aspect, this is where went wrong.



Why should anyone be sympathized by others who don't really understand the life of them?

I mean, shouldn't we be working hard in our life to impress others instead of letting others to have pity on us? Even if I have faced something that almost dissected me from the world, I would never ever let someone I do not really know feel sorry for me. Because what I am doing when I try to show them how awfully I have been growing up is like telling the whole world that they owed me my life and that they have to pay me back. But no one owes me anything. If we want to go to a better school or if we want to live a nicer life, it should be ourselves that we ask for the things we want.
Why should we use the sympathy of others to gain what we actually lust for?


It seems that more and more people nowadays are using this kind of human nature for the advantage of themselves.
Maybe they think they are powerful and smart in the act, but to me, they just seem so tiny and meaningless to the world and themselves.
When a person only thinks about how to receive the help or benefits from others, he/she is never going to really be a part of the world. Maybe they will get what they always desired to have, but they will never truly earn the respect from others.

I believe that people who are worth the respect of others, don't easily look down at themselves for the environment they are in. I am sure they would accept the fact and still work their way out of it before sitting there waiting for the rescue of others.

Well...
We could never change anyone to the way we want them to be.
But we could change ourselves into the person we seek for.

Life is like drawing.
When we want the picture to look nice, we have to add better colors to it.